1274 touch main/sparse/NOINSTALL

From: mike baginski
Subject: 1274 touch main/sparse/NOINSTALL
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:49:42 -0500

Hello Octave help group,

Some of my associates at the Alabama Super Computer Center have been trying to get octave-forge installed on an Altix machine. They have been able to compile and run most installations, but are having difficulty with the sparse solver. The message they sent me is included below. If anyone knows the reason for this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok I got octave forge installed as best I could.

Attached are my build notes, down at the bottom it said something about your .octaverc file.

I Couldn't get these to work.

  1272  touch main/image/NOINSTALL

  1274  touch main/sparse/NOINSTALL

  1276  touch main/statistics/NOINSTALL

  1278  touch main/comm/NOINSTALL

Dave you might want to delete this directory if the version I made is suitable.

  octave_forge_2.1.40

Charles Wright, HPC Systems Administrator

Alabama Research and Education Network

Computer Sciences Corporation

Sincerely,

Mike

Michael E. Baginski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Electrical and Comp. Engineering
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Room 423 Broun Hall
Auburn University
Auburn, Alabama
36849