Re: Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guid

From: Samir Sharshar
Subject: Re: Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guide
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:42:20 +0200

Hi David,

Great job and it works flawlessly for me under Tiger 10.4.1. Just 2 remarks :

1. I've install Aquaterm 1b02 from the binary installer,
2. and for gnuplot 4.0

Need to export GNUTERM="aqua" before launching octave.

But all seems to go perfectly.

Thank you, VERY MUCH !!!! and drinks this virtual beer for me

Samir Sharshar
address@hidden
Nulla dies sine linea,
nulla dies sine libri.