Re: Mouse disabled when gnuplot multiple figures ?

From: Andrass Ziska Davidsen
Subject: Re: Mouse disabled when gnuplot multiple figures ?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:59:57 +0200

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 13:36 +1000, SITI HAJAR A BAKAR wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm plotting on windows using gnuplot via X11. I'm able to use the
> mouse to zoom etc. on single plots. However, I cant do the same when I
> either plot multiple figures, or have subplots.

I'm not sure you should be able to do so (from Gnuplot 4.0.0 on linux):

gnuplot> help set mouse
<cut irrelevant text>
Mousing is not available in multiplot mode. If multiplot is disabled
using `unset multiplot` though,  the mouse will be turned on again and
acts on the last plot (like replot does).

andrass
--
Andrass Ziska Davidsen
M.Sc. Offshore Construction