Paul Kienzle - problem contacting you about octave installer & script

From: David Collett
Subject: Paul Kienzle - problem contacting you about octave installer & script
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:25:51 -0700

Hi everyone.

Sorry to post a note to a single list member, but Paul emailed me concerning the post I made yesterday about A Beginner's Guide to Installing octave and octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x.

Paul, I got your email. I responded 4 times, but it has been returned every time with the error below.

Do you have another email address I can try?

I like all your ideas about the installer and scripts for octave on OS X 10.4.

Hope to hear from you.

David

-----

Error of bounced mail:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at digitalcrowd.com.

66.35... does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Postmaster verification failed while checking <address@hidden>

550-Several RFCs state that you are required to have a postmaster
550-mailbox for each mail domain. This host does not accept mail
550-from domains whose servers reject the postmaster address.
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on 66.35...

------