Re: Function to read Tektronix data files

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Function to read Tektronix data files
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:20:35 +0300

I think that using csv2cell will make this a lot faster, and much cleaner. However, can you please include an example input file, or at least give some description of it (especially, how does the header look?)

Thanks for contributing,
Shai

Gerald Ebberink wrote:
Dear list,

This function helped me a lot during the writing of my thesis. I made it to read the data-directories of the Tektronix 2024 oscilloscope. Any speed enhancing ideas are welcome (since I have to read lots of data on a regular basis). Also this is my way of giving back to octave.
Kind regards,
Gerald Ebberink