gset use in octave-2.9.3

From: jsdubey
Subject: gset use in octave-2.9.3
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:49:22 -0500

Hello

I have been using octave 2-1.62 where I have used gset for many functions.
Recently I installes 2-9.3 which says use of "gset" is deprecated.

Also earlier I issued "gset("mouse") in .octaverc file as first command to
gnuplot to make it behave in a way that showed x,y coordinates when mouse is
moved over plots. Now with new version this does not work. It gives deprecated
use warning.

How to get get over this? Any suggestions?

thanks

JSD