Re: possible to change screen font?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: possible to change screen font?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:39:34 -0400

On 14-Jun-2005, Keith Goodman wrote:

| On 6/14/05, Phillip M. Feldman <address@hidden> wrote:
| > Hm.  I've looked at the properties for both the shortcut that launches
| > Octave and for run.exe (the program to which the shortcut points).
| > There doesn't seem to be any way to control the screen font.  I've run
| > several other text-based applications, and the font that Octave is
| > using is far-and-away the smallest.

Did you build Octave from source yourself, or did you install some
binary package?  If you installed a binary package, which one did you
install?

When reporting problems (even if you are just asking ofr help, and
don't think you have found a bug serious enough that you feel you
should file a real bug report), it is best to include all relevant
information, and I'd suggest reading http://www.octave.org/bugs.html.

I'd also suggest asking whoever built the binary for you as they would
probably know more about how it is supposed to work than we would,
especially when we don't even know how the binary was built, or what
version of Octave you are using, etc.

jwe