Re: [Fwd: Re: Octave Forge on linux error during compile??]

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Octave Forge on linux error during compile??]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:37:30 -0600

Louis Ciotti wrote:

I downloaded the CVS and now I get the following errors:

Please, please, please, give us as much information as possible.
You may assume we all here are using the same computer/OS as you are,
but we do not.

What is your OS, hardware (Intel, Sparc, Mac, Cray ...), gcc version,
octave version, etc... If you are using some of the proprietary OSes
(say Solaris), it is important to know weather you are using their
tools (like perl and sed) or GNU's.

Regards,

Dmitri.