Re: ADC

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: ADC
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:10:15 +0200

Hi Ricardo

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:27:38PM -0300, Ricardo Ramiro Peña wrote:
> How data are acquired with a conversor (Analogical-Digital) with Octave?
> I wrote a program in C generating a file with the data. And later I open
> them Octave .
> Does form exist but easy to make it directly with Octave?

It sounds like you already have the C code to read data from your A/D
converter.  This code can very easily be wrapped in a C++ oct-file for
use inside Octave.

If you give us some more detail, and maybe an example of what you
require, someone on the list will surely be able to help you.

Also take a look at the Octave Wiki at http://wiki.octave.org.

Regards
Stefan