Odd error using in "struct" call in Optimset()

From: Christian F . Vélez Witrofsky
Subject: Odd error using in "struct" call in Optimset()
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:29:45 -0400

Hello all, I am getting this error for some reason, I've done
everything the same way on other systems and I don't have this
problem, I have the updated version of octave-forge from the cvs
repository.  On mandrake and Gentoo this doesn't happen but on Red Hat
it does.

octave:3> optimset()
error: /home/juan/octave-forge/oct/struct.oct: undefined symbol:
_ZN5ArrayI12octave_valueED0Ev
error: `struct' undefined near line 43 column 7
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 43, column 5
error: called from `optimset' in file `/home/juan/octave-forge/optim/optimset.m'
octave:3>

Anyone know what's causing this?
--
Christian F. Vélez Witrofsky