RE: NNLS function

From: Frank Palazzolo
Subject: RE: NNLS function
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:31:31 -0400

The reason I cited the readme.txt in the download is that, in addition to
Lawson and Hanson, it has an additional reference from 1997, which applies
to the optimizations:

The file FNNLS corresponds exactly to NNLS
except it requires crossproducts of X and y
as input instead of X and y. FNNLS corresponds
to the algorithm FNNLSa in Bro & de Jong,
J. Chemom., 1997, 11, p. 393

I did't think it would be a violation to look at the readme.txt file only.
But just to be safe, now you don't have to.

-Frank