Compiling Programs to Windows Stand-Alone Executables

From: Peter Browne
Subject: Compiling Programs to Windows Stand-Alone Executables
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:20:09 +0200

Good day all,

I am an Octave and Linux newbie, and would appreciate some help
regarding building stand-alone applications into the windows
environment. How exactly do I go about compiling my Octave code into a
Windows executable and a Linux executable/binary so that a user can have
the application deployed onto the machine without needing octave.

I have done some searching on the net, but can't find what I am looking
for either because I might be searching in the wrong place, or don't
understand what is being talked of.

Please could somebody give me some help.

Regards
Peter

He who seeks will not cease till he finds,
and having found he will be amazed,
and having been amazed he will reign,
and having reigned he will rest.

The Goodnews according to the Hebrews