Audio problem with octave II

From: Lukáš Oliva
Subject: Audio problem with octave II
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:17:57 +0200

  Hi,
I tried to look playaudio.m and sound.m files and it seems that
playaudio has problem in fwrite, it writes just zeros so cat >/dev/dsp
does nothing. Is it  just my impression or could that be bug?

Does anyone have good or bad experience with sound an playaudio
functions (do they work)?

Thanks for response.
Lukas