Re: errorbars

From: Gerald Ebberink
Subject: Re: errorbars
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 19:19:28 +0200

Op zaterdag 28 mei 2005 18:58, schreef John W. Eaton:
> On 28-May-2005, Gerald Ebberink wrote:
> | So I'll try and compile the newest octave (which is anoying because SuSe
> | somehow has named certain lib files differenly).
>
> Can you be more precise about what you mean by that?  Which library
> files?  How does it cause trouble?
>
> jwe

John,

I stand corrected your configure script is great (provided you have installed
all the devel packages (which I have standard). It is now compiling

I had problems with a lot of other package (XSupplicant etc.) who complained
that they cannot find a lot of lib files (especially in the crypto package).

Now I just hope that my errorbars work, so that I can put my second Bachelor
thesis in on Wednesday.  At that time I will also put my m-files to the
public.
They are not special except for Tekread.m which is a small script to read the
data from Tektronics osciloscopes.

kind regards
Gerald Ebberink