Re: Appending to a ColumnVector

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Appending to a ColumnVector
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:41:46 +0200

Michael Creel wrote:
[snip]
From http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/OctaveClassReference/html/classColumnVector.html there is the entry
ColumnVector ColumnVector::stack   (   const ColumnVector &   a    )    const
which looks like it might help. I don't see any resize_and_fill operation anywhere - does this work with more or less current versions of Octave?
M.
I'm assuming that stack concatenates two ColumnVectors, which seems a bit overkill since I simply want to append one value. The function resize_and_fill is part of the Array class, so ColumnVector inherits this operation.

/Søren