Re: can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:34:55 -0400

On 23-May-2005, Kocsis Attila wrote:

| Yep, it's a problem of inserting, the code itself
| doesn't contain broken line.
|
| I'm also running octave 2.1.69-1 on Debian sarge (64
| and 32 bit versions) and got results seem to be fine,
| so don't catch what can be wrong.
|
| The error message is only that one line I've inserted
| in the subject (or can I read more about this error
| somewhere???).
| I've enclosed the .m file if it helps...

I can run the script without problems, also on a Debian system with
2.1.69.

Precisely what error messages do you see?  They should tell you
something about the line number in your script where the error
occurs.  If you posted that information, maybe someone could help you.

Have you read http://www.octave.org/bugs.html?  That might help you
understand what kind of information would be useful when reporting a
problem.

jwe