Re: Where is octave used

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Where is octave used
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:00:20 +0300

BioControl Medical manufactures implanted medical devices.

We use octave on Linux for all data processing which mainly includes biological signals (ECG etc...).

Shai

Ing. Martin Ranftler wrote:
Dear friends
Im just working on an expertise for the University Mittweida/Germany.

I want to recommend the future use of octave in "Signals and Systems", but
also in other fields.

Is a list existing where, in which institutes and/or companies,  octave is
used by teachers, by engineers?

Thank you, best regards
Martin Ranftler

Shai Ayal, Ph.D.