print.m no longer working

From: Michael Creel
Subject: print.m no longer working
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:50:19 +0200

Hello all,
I'm trying to use print to create some .eps files. It's no longer working:

octave:1> plot(rand(3,1))
octave:2> print("test.eps","-depsc2")
warning: in fopen near line 55, column 3:
warning: fopen: default open mode is now binary
error: plot: can only plot in 2 or 3 dimensions
error: plot: can only plot in 2 or 3 dimensions
error: called from `print' in file
`/usr/share/octave/2.1.69/site/m/octave-forge/plot/print.m'

I guess that print.m needs some updating, if anyone knows what needs to be
done.
Thanks, M.