Re: Octave - MySQL Interface

From: Javier Fernandez Baldomero
Subject: Re: Octave - MySQL Interface
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:08:53 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:

On 19-May-2005, Chris Brundick wrote:

| existing functionality that would allow me to query a MySQL database from
| Octave?  If not, could anyone provide any pointers/examples to get

This is relatively old and might not work with current versions of
Octave, but it could maybe be a starting point for something new:

 http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/octave-sources.1999/msg00054.html

| Is it possible to do this using Java?

How would Java help?

jwe

Just a few days ago we heard of the "Java Trap"

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/help-octave.2005/msg01430.html

As Andy Adler pointed out, we don't know why/how, but Java is the winner :-)
Even when it hasn't anything to do :-)

-javier