Re: Toolboxes

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Toolboxes
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:20:42 +0300

However be aware that octave 2.1.42 for windows does not support dynamic loading so if the package has any oct files in it, it won't work. If it consists of m-files only than it will probably works (although 2.1.42 is pretty old)

Shai

Muthiah Annamalai wrote:
Hi
Is the minimization package part of octave or octave-forge? I think you're talking about the octave-forge pacakge. Try getting this from http://octave.sf.net

Cheers
Muthu.
--- Serpa Gino <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
I am using Octave in both my UNIX laptop and on a
windows XP machine.
I did some work with Octave on my laptop using one
of the minimization
Toolboxes that come with the contributed packages
that exist in debian.
Now I am trying to reproduce the same calculations
in my windows machine
that has Octave 2.1.42, but the routine that I used
to minimize the
function is not included. So the question is, is
there an easy way to
include those contributed packages in the windows
version of Octave?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gino

Discover Yahoo! Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html