Octave from cvs problem and password

From: SITI HAJAR A BAKAR
Subject: Octave from cvs problem and password
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:13:27 +1000

Hi all,
I previously installed Octave 2.1.69 using the binaries version on
Windows XP. Now I realize that I need to build it from CVs to enable
the use of dynamic linking. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now I am trying to rebuild octave and am following the steps from
ftp://ftp.octave.org/pub/octave/README.Windows

I currently cant login with the passwiord anoncvs. In the past it
appears the problem was simply a down server due to upgrading. IS that
the case this time?

Thanks guys, and would appreciate any pointers or tips.

Regards, Hajar