conj error

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: conj error
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:36:20 -0400

On 10-May-2005, Eric Mesa wrote:

| When trying to use conj I keep getting the error:
|
| wrong type argument "complex_sparse"
|
| Does anyone know a workaround?  I know this works in Matlab as is.

What works?  You haven't given us enough information to reproduce the
problem you are having.  What version of Octave are you using?

Even if you don't think the problem you are having is a bug, you might
read http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to better understand how to
report problems so that people can help you.

jwe