Re: New mailing list for installing Octave?

From: Keith Goodman
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:25:06 -0700

I'd like to help.

If anyone answers a question on the Octave mailing list that they
think should be included in the FAQ, then tag it (put the word FAQ
somewhere in your answer). I'll edit some of them and propose them for
the FAQ.

In the meantime I'll look over the existing FAQ and write up my
experience compiling (unsuccessful so far) the latest Octave CVS on
Debian.