Re: Program still does not print out while running

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Program still does not print out while running
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:48:43 -0700

John,

That's it!

Somewhere, page_screen_output gets set to 1 during the
script.

I don't request it, so no idea where it comes from.  but
after placing the line to set this variable to 0 in the
script, the script prints out properly.

So my workaround is simply to keep the variable set to zero
and all is well.

Regarding upgrade...

I have XP, just don't like to use it - too slow
Is there a new binary for Windows that just installs?

                - Robert -