Re: Program still does not print out while running

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Program still does not print out while running
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:37:36 -0700

There is no clear in the script

However, I tried saving everything temporarily...
>> save -binary "alldata.bin";
>> clear
>> clear all

and loaded back with...
>> load -force "alldata.bin";
>> FindCurve;

and the script didn't print until finished.

I then exited octave, and restarted octave, and again...
>> load -force "alldata.bin";
>> FindCurve;

and the script didn't print until finished.

I know when I start octave fresh, it prints. so some
variable was saved that got toggled.

Where is the list of built-in variables that affect
printing?

                      - Robert -