Re: Program still does not print out while running

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Program still does not print out while running
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:16:56 -0700

Don't know what that's for so I checked...
>> help page_screen_output;
...but comes up "nondocumented"
however checking its value comes up equal to zero.

And now the script is printing out as expected.

I tried setting page_screen_output to 1 and running my
script...

>> page_screen_output=1;FindCurve;

...and NO PRINTING!, but then I got a strange prompt which
I had to (q)quit ? ? ?

so I set page_screen_output = 0; and all is well again
EXCEPT the script is now not printing until completely
done.

So I have set *and* in the script I set...

>> page_screen_output=0;% but toggled the value as a test
>> page_output_immediately=1;

...and script doesn't print until done, just before prompt.

I actually tried all types of settings for those two
variables but the script refuses to print until done, no
matter what.

                - Robert -