Re: Program still does not print out while running

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Program still does not print out while running
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:58:35 -0700

Thank you for your prompt reply.

>> page_out_immediately
error: 'page_out_immediately' undefined near line 178
column 1

produces that "undefined error" as though there is no such
variable.

Strange, because I absolutely have several lines in the
script that set it to 1.

Adding the line really never helped, I just didn't notice
that fact.

The sequence is...

Start octave, run the script (many times) and get expected
results, then after many runs and many variables no more
printouts [until the script is finished].

the only functions running in the script are simple
sum(); log10(); sqrt(); pi(); size();and polyfit();

and a double loop, that's it.  not much to confuse it.

                - Robert -