RE: XP installation

From: Johansson Nicklas \(RTLSN-NPJ\)
Subject: RE: XP installation
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:56:05 +0200

I think that the bars are due to the anti-alias settings
in XP. Unfortunately I have a Swedish edition of XP, so
some of the menu and button names might be wrong.

Right click on the desktop and select 'Properties'.
Select the third tab, 'Settings' and click on the
button 'Effects'. In the second checkbox from the
top, change the anti-aliasing method from 'ClearType'
to 'Standard'.

Cheers / Nicklas