Re: "fread" help

From: Hamish Allan
Subject: Re: "fread" help
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:49:15 +0100

On Apr 26, 2005, at 7:47, ivan wrote:

Hi,
  I have received all your help and advice . Thanks very much.
But now , If I have a data file whose contents are Hex, how can I read it in ?
B/R
Ivan

fscanf will do what you need. The TEMPLATE mentioned in the help page is not documented there, but follows the standard C fscanf format which is documented elsewhere (try 'man fscanf' from the command line if you're using a unix-like operating system).

Best wishes,
Hamish