Re: octave-forge-alternatives

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: octave-forge-alternatives
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:10:49 -0600

Carine Simon wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know what we are supposed to do with that directory. As I had some
obsolete warning using my octave plot functions, I've tried to replace all the
ones which were in octave-forge-alternatives in my octave plot directory but

I assume you referring to the files in octave-forge/extra/graceplot/alternatives

You need to use those only if you use grace instead of gnuplot as your plotting
backend to octave (http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/).

then I couldn't make a scatterplot. I am using 2.1.69 version of octave.

Thanks,
Carine.

Sincerely,

Dmitri.