Re: Matlab style images

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: Matlab style images
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:20:59 +0200

I have already submitted a patch to do just this.  John, have you made
any progress with the numeric limits function or applied the patch?

I have rewritten several functions in octave forge, but I cannot
submit changes to CVS before the appropriate patches are applied to
octave.

See

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/bug-octave.2005/msg00378.html

and