Re: plot with vectors

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: plot with vectors
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:13:53 -0600

Hamish,

Octave-2.1.69 and octave-forge compile out-of-the-box on OS X 10.3.9 with
Xcode 1.5 tools and the latest Nov. 04 Apple gcc update. I know, because I
just did it. The __gnuplot_xxx__ tools are there.

After looking at __gnuplot_raw__ it appears to me that you can do anything
from octave that gnuplot-4.0 can do, provided that you're experienced enough
to reset things for "standard" octave after you've done it.

Joe