Re: feval & leasqr.m

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: feval & leasqr.m
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:48:50 +0200

Hi
Do you define F as a string? I would guess you should define F like this:

function y = F(x,p)
  y = x+p;
endfunction

and then use @F as the argument to leasqr, but I haven't tried it.

/Søren

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

I have got a problem with the leasqr.m and probably I'm trying to solve still
the same wrong way,

according to the instructions in the leasqr.m macro
F=name of function in quotes, of the form y=f(x,p)

I set F to

F="y=x+p" (for testing the macro)

After running the macro I get a set of error messages that this is not a valid
function. What's wrong?

Thanks,

Hana.