Re: Easy about Matrices

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Easy about Matrices
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:43:05 -0500

Alvaro Aguilera wrote:

Hello,

I want to plot the data inside a matrix, but with different colors for the negative and positve terms. I do this now by spliting the matrix into two (negative, positive) using a "for" loop, and I wonder if there is another better approach to do this.

Any hint welcome :)

Regards,
 Alvaro.

I'm not completely sure if this is what you're looking for, but maybe this example helps:

x = randn(1,1000);
x_positive = x(find(x>=0));
x_negative = x(find(x<0));

-Quentin