Re: Please help

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Please help
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:25:12 -0800

If you're plotting from the command line...
and assuming x and y are the same size vector.
note the .* operator to make the multiplication for each
array value.  You'll get an error using the plain *

try this segment...

> x = [ 1:25 ];
> y = 2*x;
> plot( sin(x).*cos(y) );

or you could..

> z = sin(x).*cos(y);
> plot( y,z );

to control ordinate and abscissa for your plot.

Don't know how to save the plots.  I've been using
"PrintScreen" on the keyboard and paintbrush <g>
Then I get to write all over the plot whatever I want,
where ever I want.

          - Robert -