Mex and Octave

From: Carine Simon
Subject: Mex and Octave
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:51:03 -0600

Hi,

I've got a stupid problem: I can't find back how to use mex files under Octave.
I've compiled my files using mkoctfile and got .oct files. I don't know why but
I had to specify the full path of mex.h and other libraries. This is a bit
stupid but not so important.
But when I have my myfile.oct, how can I use it in octave programs ?

Thanks in advance,
Carine.