Re: silly question

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: silly question
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:57:58 -0800

I've had it happen both ways, but most of the time it acts
like a "batch" print at the end of the run.  Not sure what
has triggered it to always wait until the end now.

Win98
running binary
octave 2.1.50a-inst.exe

The program takes over 10 minutes to run each time, so I
enjoyed the little printouts to let me know the program
wasn't dead.  Any ideas?

               - Robert -