Re: I can?t install it

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: I can?t install it
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:48:37 -0500 (EST)

   >                    yum install octave

   Do these methods also work for octave-forge?

Gentle folks configured debian packages of octave forge, but I don't
know of similar work on RPMs so I am pretty sure that yum install
octave-forge won't work.

Paradoxically, the rumor has it that Octave will come out of FC4
base (they have to cut to fit on four CDs). This may actually
end up being good, because when Octave is in fedora-extras, there's
no reason for octave-forge to not be there as well.