I can´t install it

From: Hebert Suarez Cahuana
Subject: I can´t install it
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:21:18 -0600

Dear members:
I am interesting in to use Octave, I have SuSE Linux version 9.0, I
can not install, I have problems with libraries, please help me, tell
me all libraries necesary for running Octave, I use Matlab and I wish
investigate this software but it is most difficult install it.
Could say me the web of this library I prefer in RPM, it is easy
installer with YaST of SuSE,  the files  gz are not very pleasant.

Sincerely Hebert Suarez Cahuana
--
Profesor Hebert Suarez Cahuana
Departamento de Economia