Segmentation fault with Cygwin

From: Reiner Suikat
Subject: Segmentation fault with Cygwin
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:18:57 +0100

Hi everybody,
I am new to this list. I have just installed the 2.1.67 version of octave
plus the current version of octave-forge from source on Cygwin running under
windows XP. I am using the current Cygwin distribution (downloaded from
today) without any additional packages, windows is XP-SP2.
Everytime I type Control-C to abort a procedure I get a Panic--Segmentation
fault and octave terminates.
Any idea?

Thanks
Reiner