Re: plot.m syntax error

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: plot.m syntax error
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:57:42 -0700

Corbin Champion wrote:
Hello,

I am getting a syntax error when I am plotting plot(1:5,2:6); For this command entry it reports a syntax error in plot.m it says the error is in this line of code
gset nologscale;
with an arrow pointing at the e in nologscale. I am using the new bleeding edge version of octave 2.9.0 and am using the latest gnuplot version. Is this an know issue? Does someone know how to solve this?

I cannot reproduce it on i386/linux. Did you do other commands before
that? Does it reproduce if you restart octave and give this as a
very first command?

BTW, you can try removing semicolumn at the end of "gset ..." lines
(in plot.m) and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Corbin Champion

Dmitri.