Re: doubts about functions declared in parse.h ...

From: Alberto Francisco Martin Huertas
Subject: Re: doubts about functions declared in parse.h ...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:14:44 +0100

Hi. Finally, I have chosen the first solution, that is , convert the original
script file in a function file and call feval (after source this function file)
from my C++ function.

Now I'm going to explain quickly why I have needed to do that. Actually, my C++
function is an application client (I have used sockets from the Unix
Programming Interface) of an application server which runs in a machine which
has access to a SMP cluster. This cluster has a parallel model reduction
library ( http://spine.act.uji.es/~plicmr/) which performs the computation.
When the cluster finish the computation, it puts the results in a m-file. The
application server sends back this file to the C++ function which needs to
evaluate it to provide the appropiate argout to the user. Thanks for your help
, Alberto.