Re: Contour plots

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Contour plots
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:35:08 +0200

Henry,

the file I was refering to is compatible with gnuplot. It was posted at 5 March 2005 to the maintainers list. It also has some explanations about the files. The files you are refering to are similar except for contour.m which uses the "line" command to plot lines -- this is not available on gnuplot -- just change it to "plot". Also in the new files contourl.cc has been renamed __contourc__.cc

I would be happy to get more feedback on them
Shai

Henry F. Mollet wrote:
Shai,
I did find an email dated 2/20/05 from you in my Inbox which had the
following 3 files attached:

contourl.cc, contourc.m, and contour.m.

Why cannot I just use your contour.m which calls contourc.m which calls
contourl.cc? Not sure if I can compile an oct file with my version of octave
and capability. If I'm prepared to wait a little longer do I really need an
compiled oct file?
Henry