Re: Contour plots

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Contour plots
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:44:53 -0800

I was trying to compile at the octave prompt. In hindsight really stupid but
that's what I've been trying to do all this time!
Henry

[~/cando/MatrixCalc] tcsh:26> mkoctfile contourl.cc
ld: warning -prebind has no effect with -bundle

[~/cando/MatrixCalc] tcsh:27> ls
contourl.cc
contourl.o                          % here's the new o file
contourl.oct                        % here the new oct file