Re: imagesc questions

From: Brian Blais
Subject: Re: imagesc questions
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:27:55 -0500

Debian wrote:
Questions:

1) Can I get ONE large (700x700 pixels? or anything I see fit) window showing the plotted image?

2) Can I get imagesc to plot all images in the same window all the time? That would make it easier to see how T evolves over time. (And I wouldn't have to close 5000 windows....)

I've used the pm3d mode of gnuplot to plot images like this.  The code
below are my gimage.m and gimagesc.m, which work somewhat like image and
imagesc.  You can, however, put this in a loop like:

  [x,y]=meshgrid(-10:10,-10:10);
  z=sin(x/3).*cos(2*y/5);

  for t=[-5:.1:5 5:-.1:-5]
    gimage(z*t*32+32);