Re: named images

From: mavram
Subject: Re: named images
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:03:19 +0200

Thanks for the answer. I included that in the named-image
function.
I think that, after using that for some time, to find the most
useful way of using it and to weed out bugs, the best thing would
be to put it on the wiki/plot site. I don't know what is the
policy about the preamble: On the one hand, being a variation on
the image function, leaving the preamble would show
the affiliation. On the other hand this variant is clearly not
"part of Octave". Should I just replace the existing preamble
with a comment indicating the affiliation ?
Cheers, Avraham