Re: ? about image function

From: A J Macy
Subject: Re: ? about image function
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:57:39 -0800

Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106

It's pretty recent, being installed a month ago.  It can
show new .jpg that my IMAGE can't even show.

Is Direct X involved?

Should also point out that whatever was going on left
"stuff" running upon exiting octave which I individually
"stopped task".

After that the only things left running were my standard
three tasks...

explorer
scroll
osa

note: scroll is a "scrolly wheel mouse"

but I couldn't reboot the computer, had to shut off power,
but worked ok when came back up.

What image should I see?

                - Robert -