? about image function

From: Salil Patel
Subject: ? about image function
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:21:21 -0600

 I recently downloaded the Octave software onto a Mac
 OS X (10.3.5) and I was able to use the basic
 features.  Yet I have been having trouble with the
 image function.  To test out the image function, I
 created a 3x3 matrix (A) and then typed image(A) but
 did not get any plot.  How can this problem be solved?

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo