Re: How do you guys do debugging?

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: How do you guys do debugging?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:43:58 -0500 (EST)

   ...or are debuggers for wimps, and should I just write code that runs
   properly in the first place?

This reminds me of a sign on someone's office here:

   "Few months of work in the lab can save an hour of library research"

Having said that, I haven't managed to write a program that didn't
require some sort of debugging, yet :) I always used Emacs for
debugging (gud, "Grand Unified Debugger", definitely handles gdb but
should also handle other styles of debugger interaction).

In principle, Eclipse should work, too. Did anyone make it work w/Octave?