Static octave-forge

From: Rafael Rodríguez Velilla
Subject: Static octave-forge
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:32:38 +0100

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask about octave-forge. I hope it is:

I'm trying to compile octave-forge to run with a statically linked version of octave (it seems to run much faster in my PIII-Linux than the dinamically linked version).
  Octave-forge doesn't seem to compile properly with the static version.

Is there some option that I should use to compile octave-forge against my static version of octave?

  Thank you all.